Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Is that?!?!

So, the other day I was eating some fantastic cookies from Paradise Bakery. Don't you think their cookies are delectable? I do! Anyhow, I was eating one of their Chocolate Chip cookies, and then remembered I hadn't fed the furries their dinner. Being the responsible pet owner that I am, I headed over to the laundry room to begin to dish dinner out. Pups all suddenly awakened and stayed put (albeit excitedly) on their cots while I finished scooping kibble into each bowl.

Mind you, during this scooping of kibble, I'm still happily munching away on my cookie.

My husband just so happened to come in at a certain point in time while I'm scooping and munching. The following is the conversation that took place:

Him: What are you doing?!

Me: Uh, getting the dogs dinner ready. Why?

Him: (With a look of complete and utter disgust on his face) Well, what did you just put in your mouth?

Me: (Quickly realising what he must have witnessed at the precise moment he walked through the door) Oh! Hahahaha! That was some of my cookie!

Him: (Disturbed look on his face) Are you sure? That looked like you just ate some dog food...

Me: (Beginning to laugh nervously for unknown reasons) Yes! I promise I wasn't eating dog food! One of the chocolate chips fell onto my leg while I was scooping the food with the other hand, and I picked up the chocolate chip and ate it! I swear! Here! Look, the cookie still has some chocolate chips in it! (Showed him the cookie)

Him: (Looking cookie over, seeing chocolate chips still inside) Okay, well, I really thought you just ate dog food. That was gross.

Me: Ewww! No way! I promise it was just the chocolate chip!

Him: (While exiting room) Okay, I really hope it wasn't dog food...

I took a pic of a different chocolate chip for comparison, and unless you look up close (like the pic shows), you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference from the distance he was at.



The chocolate chip is the one on the left.

I think...



Photobucket